We are currently seeking to appoint a Science Technician to join our vibrant and passionate team from September 2017. This is a crucial role in providing curriculum support in Science including the preparation and maintenance of resources and supporting staff and students.
Turing House School is a new 11-19 secondary school, currently with years 7 and 8, with a current intake of 100-125 students each year and will accommodate 1050 students when full. Our first year has established us as a successful and exceptionally popular school.
You will join us at an exciting time as the school grows providing a rare opportunity to make a mark on the new school and develop your career with us.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience of working in a school environment or a similar role
- have an NVQ 2 or equivalent qualification or experience in relevant discipline
- have knowledge of particular subject/technical area.
- share the school’s mission and ethos
We can offer:
- a professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment
- opportunities for ongoing professional development
Choosing the right new school to work in is as important to you as choosing the right new staff is for us.
For more information on the school please browse our website, in particular newsletters and parent surveys.
Application packs can be downloaded using the form below. The closing date for all applications is midday on Wednesday 2nd August 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the arrangements by telephone and email.
If you would like to visit the school or have any questions please contact us at: email@example.com or 020 8069 6100